Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Happenings

Just like everyone else, I love this time of the year. Next to our Saviors birth, to us Christmas is all about family. I love the traditions that we have during the Christmas season. Christmas Eve didn't start off too smoothly. We had a little accident on the four wheeler on the way up to go sleigh riding. It kind of ruined Kort's day. So Karl, Jaydee, Kort, and the camera went back to Grandma's to hang out. Notice how HUGE his cheek is.


We all meet at Sandra's house to play bingo and open our new pj's before we head out for the Cox's Christmas Eve Party. The party is at the bowling alley where there is lots of food, bowling, and gifts from Santa.






We woke the kids up at 8 Christmas morning, because Sandra was outside our house waiting for us to wake up. We opened our presents then headed over to Sandra's for a delicious breakfast, with our favorite, fresh squeezed orange juice. Sandra also likes to spoil us on Christmas so we had more presents at her house. We spent the rest of the day playing new wii games with Clint's family.



I hope his cheek goes back to normal.




These are some really cute books that the boys got from their cousins Madison & Aj. The boys think the book are so awesome. Very cute idea Robyn!!!

1 comment:

Robyn Cox said...

I'm glad the boys like their books. Andy was giving me a hard time cause I didn't get them a "toy!" We had fun creating the books...so many cute pictures of them together and I thought this was a fun way to preserve them.