Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas is almost here!!!

I feel like we have been to tons of Christmas parties. They have all been so much fun. Karl's family was in charge of the Cox cousin party this year. We did a survivor theme. Here are some pictures that I stole off of Robyn's blog. It's always an adventure, that we enjoy, at that party.


Karl & I started off the first challenge with a three legged race. Then there was........

throwing marshmallows into a bucket, (Karl's in the red)


paper airplane contest,

hitting plastic cups with arrows,


and the log balance.

We also had a party with my family. The kids got to open their first present of the season.






That evening we went downtown to see the lights. We were able to get there early enough (5:00) to watch the nativity, see the Christus, and have a potty break before the lights turned on and the crowds came. The weather was not too cold, it was a very enjoyable night.







We have also had the kids Christmas programs.


Kort's program was very short, but sweet. He was so sick of practicing his program and was so happy to have it over with.

Kevin's program is nicely set up. They get to watch a movie in the auditorium until it is their turn to sing. He did a great job.

1 comment:

Billie k said...

Cute stuff. I love Jaydee's tutu and purse. I noticed that it is PINK. Way to go Jaydee!