

After we had put the boys to bed one night, i heard one of them get up. Kevin has wondered the house a few times, so i check on them whenever i hear them. This is what I saw, luckily the camera was near by. Yes, he peed in the sink. This is actually the second time he has done this. We think he sleep walks, when he is sleep deprived. Sometimes he will walk somewhere else besides his bedroom after he has gone to the bathroom in the middle of the night. He is always making us laugh.
6 comments:
That is so funny!! I love the picture - he will hate you some day for taking that! Andy is the one who sleep walks in our house - I hope he never pees in the sink!
Oh, one more thing...
Not only will he hate you for taking a picture, but he will never forgive you for posting it on the internet for all to see! Hee Hee!
That is seriously the funniest thing I have ever seen! I can't believe you got a picture of that!
Ha ha ha ha, that is probably the most funniest thing I have ever seen. Poor kid, but at least he ended up in the right place.
lol what a goon. No doubt he learned everything he knows from his dad! At least it was in the sink and not on the floor or the couch.
COLETTE!! I have missed you so very much!! I have been so horrible at keeping in touch with every one but honestly i think about you and your family all the time! I think for a while there with my life falling apart not not turning out like i had always planned it was a little hard for me to face my cute little friends who are just so happily married! So i wanted to let you know I do love you and think so highly of you and miss you so much! I really do want to come and visit soon! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment