Last weekend we had both of our family's Halloween party. Saturday we had my family party at Stephanie's house. We started off by watching the BYU game while the women made a craft.
Kort wanted to be batman this year. He insisted on wearing the cape we brought back from Cancun.
Kevin is a power ranger. It is crazy the things they pick up on t.v. I didn't even know that he knew what one was.
We had a mummy wrapping contest with the five kids born the same year. Kevin thought it was way cool to be wrapped.
Every year Sandra makes a big spider web made of yarn. Each child has their own color, and has to follow it till the end where they find their treat. The grown-ups usually end up doing it I helped Kort and Karl helped Kevin. Even though Clint burnt our strings we were able to find the end. I think the grown-ups like doing it more than the kids.
Jaydees was a poodle for this party.
We can't wait to celebrate Halloween too.
3 comments:
Those ghosts are cute that are flying all around your blog. Cute pictures. I love Halloween parties! I can't wait for Halloween.
Both Halloween parties sound like such fun! I loved seeing the pic of your family and your mom dressed up! I almost didn't recognize her!
Oh, and Stephanie's kids are just beautiful! Looks like she's really figured things out with the hair! I still don't know what to do with Kiana's now that it's getting a little longer, but I don't think it will hold braids cuz it's not as kinky curly! Guess I'll figure it out as I go!
Cute pictures! I love how your jars turned out! I was at Walmart on that Saturday and saw all of the smaller jars gone so I figured you had all of them :)
Post a Comment