Saturday, October 11, 2008

fall









Last weekend we took our last trip to the cabin this year. I can't believe the summer is over. This summer was too busy. We weren't able to go up to the cabin as much as we would like. It was so pretty with the leaves changing colors. We were only able to spend one night because of the weather. My sisters Monica and Jerilyn and thier families came up with us, so there was a lot of kids stuck in the cabin. These pictures were taken by milky falls, where we go everytime we stay at the cabin. We can't wait till next summer.









This year we thought we would buy our pumpkins at a pumpkin patch instead of walmart. The kids had lots of fun choosing thier very own pumpkins. I am sure me next page will be us carving them.




pYzam Page Pets


3 comments:

Robyn Cox said...

Very cute! I love the Fall background on your blog page. Thanks for inviting us to the pumpkin patch-

Elicia said...

I am jealous - I bet your cabin is so fun! What can we do to get an invite next summer? hehe :)

Madsen Family said...

Hey! I finally found your blog! Cute pics, Jaydee is such a doll! I have not seen her in forever!