Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Grandpa

My Grandpa is one of my greatest examples. He has taught me so much about how I want to live my life. Growing up, as a family he would take us on vacation. Those memories are so precious to me. It taught me how special families are. Around 9 years ago my Grandma died. It was one of the hardest things I had to go through in my life. I miss her so much. The marriage my grandparents had was something I knew I wanted in my marriage. They showed so much love for each other. I want my children to know my grandpa, because he is so special to me. He is the only great grandparent that is still alive. They love to go to his house. And that makes me happy. I love my grandpa so much. He is what a grandpa should be, my hero.
I love you Grandpa!!!
Thank you for all you do.

No comments: