Sunday, April 5, 2009

1 Year old

This month we have been celebrating Jaydee's birthday! I can't believe my baby is a year old. The older I get the faster time flies. She is getting so big. She took her first steps on her birthday. Her first party was with Karl's family at a park. This was the easiest cake I have made and not screwed up. I was so proud.



On her actual birthday we had Andy's family over for cake and ice cream. This was the only cake she got to eat.

This weekend my family came to our house to celebrate b-days in March. It was such a fun weekend. We had so many mattresses for everyone to sleep on so I came up with this brilliant idea. The kids loved it.


They also got to sleep downstairs in a tent.

It was not snowing Sunday so the kids got to get out of the house to play and have a picnic.

1 comment:

Robyn Cox said...

Cute little Jaydee! My favorite picture is of her eating her chocolate birthday cake!! She is so pleased to have cake all over her hands and face! No matter what Karl says, that is the best tradition on a baby's first birthday!
The mattress idea on the stairs was brilliant -- looks like you all had a good time!