

Karl coached the freshman basketball team for the high school. It has been so fun. The kids even got into it a little. He finished the season only losing 3 games. I am so proud of him. Karl also helped coach the varsity team. They were a really fun team to watch this year. Kevin's favorite player could dunk. Kevin thought he was so cool and had to have Karl introduce him. 

This weekend we were able to go to state. The kids enjoyed watching the games and playing in the pool. The first game the ref decided that he wanted us to lose. So we did. Now I know that a lot of people say that, but seriously I hope the prick gets fired. I wont go into details, because I am sure you have all heard about it and it makes me soooo mad. Anyway the boys did so good. My kids love them and it was very entertaining hanging out with them. They are a great group of boys. We all know they are really number 1!!! I am sad the season is over and I am already thinking about next year.



No comments:
Post a Comment