Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kevin's b-day month

Kevin has been partying all month for his birthday. It all started the first weekend in February. We celebrated Kevin and his cousin Lane's birthday. He got mario kart from Grandma. He was so excited. What he doesn't know is that when we got it weeks before his birthday Karl and I would play it after he went to bed. Robyn made the cute cake since I was making him one for his friend party.




On his real birthday Kevin got to open the presents we got him, and he had his best friend A.J. over to play his new wii games. Then the night before his birthday party he had A.J. sleepover. Kevin really wanted to go sleigh riding for his birthday, but all the snow melted. We kept thinking we would wake up to snow the day of his birthday party, but that didn't happen. Karl even went up the canyon to see if he could find a place to go, but ended up getting stuck. He got back 25 minutes before the party started. We ended up having the party at our house. Kevin had a lot of fun. It was his first friend party.



One of Kevin's presents from us was tickets to the Harlem Globe Trotters. He loves basketball and thought it was so awesome. He loved watching them dunk and do tricks with the ball.



His birthday will end with a wii party with my family this weekend.

1 comment:

The Rollo Crew said...

Seriously...Shad, Kyson and I went to the Harlem Globe Trotters too! That is so funny...I wish I would have known you guys were there.