Our Thanksgiving weekend was very busy. My mom and dad and my sister and her family came to our house. We started off with a delicious Thanksgiving meal on Thursday.
Jaydee even had a special outfit.
Friday night we watched the light parade. After, we ate yummy soup and HUGE scones at the high school.
Saturday, Karl waited in line at seven in the morning for two hours to get a tree tag for us. (Thanks Karl) We love having a real tree. It took us a while to find a tree, because this was the first year we actually cut our own. We hope to make it a tradition every year.
The kids enjoyed playing in the snow and climbing in trees.
We decorated it on Sunday. It has taken me two days to decorate the house for Christmas. I am decorating every room in my house for the home show. Yes, I don't know why but we are in the home show this year. So if you have any good ideas let me know.

The final project!!!
Monday night for family home evening we visited Santa and looked at lights around town. I am so excited for the Holidays. Kids make it so fun. I think I have had more fun as a grown up than when I was a child. I will be able to enjoy it a little better after the 9th, the night of the home show. 


HaPpY hOlIdAy'S
4 comments:
We did the same thing for family night last night...we loved the star on your roof! I am so excited to come and see your house next week. I'm sure it will be beautiful!!! See you tonight :)
It looks like fun getting a real tree. We may need to start that tradition next year. HOpe your house is looking better than mine. MIne looks like a Christmas explosion went off - Christmas stuff everywhere, but not really in its place yet. I don't know what to do with everything! I'll be glad when Tuesday is over as well. Then our houses will be clean and ready to enjoy the rest of the month.
Hey,
We are trying to create a master address and e-mail list so we can better stay in touch with everyone. If it would be okay can you e-mail us your address and e-mail. We really would appreciate it.
Thanks
Ryan and Ronni.
ryannelson@embarqmail.com
Looks fun! I totally agree about the holidays being so fun and exciting with the kiddos. Post pictures of your house from the home show! What is the home show btw?
Post a Comment