Karl talked me into singing a song with him. As long as I got to choose I said yes. We sang Believe by Cher. It was so much fun. So i talked Robyn into singing That don't Impress Me Much by Shania Twain. I know I am not a very good singer. It turns out you don't have to be good. As long as you are having fun. The party went for six hours, but we only had babysitters for two and a half. I didn't want to leave. They didn't have the one song that we wanted to sing which was Cover of The Rolling Stones, by Dr. Hook. (I know no ones heard of it) It's a group Karl's dad listened to. We can't wait to go to the next one.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Karaoke? I didn't think it was for me. I hate when the spotlight is on me. Well, we were invited to a karkoke party. We thought it would be fun to go and hang out with some friends, so we went. Karl had to find the perfect song. (Which took a while) He sang Handyman by James Taylor, all by himself.
The Coxations, is what Karl nicknamed him and Andy, because
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment