Thursday, September 10, 2009

Keith Urban

Karl surprised me with concert tickets to my favorite singer, Keith Urban. So yesterday Karl and I (no kids) headed up north for some fun. We shopped, shopped, and shopped some more. I actually enjoyed shopping. I forgot what it was like to shop without kids. Chilli's was our next stop. It has been one of our favorite restaurants since we started dating. And once again we enjoyed a peaceful dinner, just the two of us. Don't get me wrong I love being with my kids. It's just nice to have a little one on one time with the hubby. Now for the main event....Keith Urban. After we parked the van, locked the keys in the car, and paid a locksmith to break in we were able to go to the concert. IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD. He is a very good entertainer. I kind of felt like a screaming teenage girl sometimes, I guess I can act like that when I don't know anyone. Karl was worried he was going to be the only guy there, but there were just as many guys as girls. Thank you Karl for a great day. And thanks to Robyn and Sandra for watching the kids, you guys are awesome.


1 comment:

Robyn Cox said...

You know I am a huge Keith Urban fan too! I'm so glad you got to go. I bet Karl was screaming and cheering too -- deep down I know he thinks Keith Urban is ONE COOL GUY!