Monday, September 14, 2009

bac 2 skool

Kevin started first grade last month. He has been so excited to go to school for a full day, like his older cousin Madison. Some comments he has made are:
First grade is so much funner than kindergarten.
Was I gone all day?
I don't remember what I ate for lunch.
I don't think I was at school for very long.
I got blood on my shorts when I was at recess.
I get to have strawberry milk for lunch.
What does Kort and Jaydee do all day?
I love school!!
We have to whisper during lunch.
The librarian, Mrs. Keilsel put the band aide on, there isn't a school nurse.
(embarrassed)All the girls in my class think I am handsome.



Kort started preschool today. This will be his first year out of two in preschool. He has wanted to go to school since he could talk. It has been driving him crazy watching Kevin go to school for about a month now. Even though we only live a block from the school, he gets to ride the bus. He is so proud, because Kevin never got to ride the bus......they are so competitive.

1 comment:

tsparkinson said...

They are growing up so fast. They look so Hansome! What are you going to do with yourself with just you and Jaydee at home?