Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Krew's Birth Story









Krew Jensen Cox was born May 11, 2012 at 3:28 pm.  It all started, when once again, I didn't go into labor on my own.  I gave it till my due date for the doctor to start me.  Our induction time was 10:00 am.  I can't remember the exact time things happened, but this is my guess.  At 11:00 they started the pitocin.  I got a walking epidural at 12:30  Around 2:30 the doctor broke my water.  And I started pushing around 3:20.  He weight 6 lbs. 14 oz. and 19 in. long.                                                                      






 

His first bath.

Everyone says he looks just like Kort, which makes Kort very proud.

Kevin came into the hospital with the biggest smile on his face.  He is so proud to have another younger brother.
Jaydee is always wanting to help me take care of Krew.  She loves getting him diapers and wipes, and likes to help pick his outfit out.


Jersee LOVES baby Krew.  She always wants to be holding him. She makes sure he always has a hat and socks on and has his blanket and burp rag.  If she can't see him she will ask, "where go" till she finds him.




Since I know that this will be our last baby I am cherishing every moment with him.  We are so thankful to have a healthy Krew here.  I know that he is supposed to be part of our family.  I thank my Heavenly Father for sending him to complete our family.  He has brought such a sweet spirit to our house.  Welcome to our family Krew!!!


No comments: