10. Close to Gunnison Res...... It is so nice loading the boat up and driving ten minutes to get to a lake. I know it only adds 15 minutes, but it makes those last minute boats trips seem so easy.
9. Close to the cabin.....It's only 20 minutes from Manti to the cabin. It makes those 1 night stays worth it.
8. Old Folks Committee.....Karl and I were the committee chairman this year. It is so fun spending one day a year with the old folks of our community. Also the people on the committee are a hoot to hang out with.
7. The pageant....I love pageant time in Manti. There are so many people walking the streets, and I love helping with the turkey dinners.
6. Our ward.....We have felt so comfortable in the callings that we had. I was blessed to be the 1st counselor in the Primary Presidency (going on 4 years) and Karl was just put into the bishopric. The last Sunday I couldn't walk out in the halls without having multiple people stop me and tell me they would miss our family.
5. Living so close to the school.....Every morning Kevin and Karl would meet the other Cox's (Madison and Alex) at the corner, and the kids would walk 1 block to school together. This coming school year Kort would have been able to join them.
4. Living so close to the park.....We lived 1 block away from the city park.
3. Our house.....

We built this house and made it our own.
2. The temple.....I loved how the temple was a part of our everyday life whether it was from going there, driving by, or seeing it from our house. This was the view from our house.

Too bad it was from this little window in our bathroom.

And the # 1 reason we think it sucks leaving Manti is..............................................................................

these 6 people. We have gotten so close to these guys. We have felt so blessed to live a block away from them. They are our best friends. Hardly a day went by that we didn't talk. There were many nights they spent entertaining us at there house. I guess now when we need to be entertained we will have to drive 15 minutes to their house, instead of walking. Thanks for being such great neighbors guys.
1 comment:
Oh, you totally made me cry....AGAIN! That was such a nice post. We love you guys. It feels like Ephraim is so far away when we are use to having you one block away. We are happy for you guys and that everything worked out so quickly. But, let's find a way to get you back to Manti sometime, OK?
Post a Comment