Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Turning 8 is great

Eight years ago our little Kevin was born.

Where does the time go? I can't believe he is going to be baptized.

For his birthday,


Grandma Cox gave him monster truck tickets,




and this cool monster truck shirt

Dad took him skiing


and he had a pizza, movie, and pajama party with his friends

They watched a Scooby Doo movie

opened presents

and ate pizza and cake




The party went so smoothly. I thought having 13 boys and 2 girls would bring the house down, but it was so much fun.

Next post.....Kevin's baptism!!

2 comments:

Robyn Cox said...

I love that Allie N. was there! She is so funny and cute. I am sure 13 boys didn't intimidate her at all.
I love the picture of the day Kevin was born. Karl looks like he is 12! lol! Where does the time go?

tsparkinson said...

Holy Cow- You and Karl look sooo young. Time flies by way to fast. Can't wait to come down for the baptizm.