Since I have never actually go into labor on my own, we decided that Monday October 4 would be the day we would meet our baby. We got to the hospital at 2:00, but labor didn't start till much later. I was started on pitocin around 3:30 and went from a 4 to 6 in less than a half hour. That made my nurse think the doctor was not going to make it, so she pretty much cut the pitocin, which stalled my labor for 3 hours. I got a walking epidural (highly recommended by me) and the doctor broke my water at 6:30. After 3 rounds of pushing we were able to see that our baby was a girl. Jersee Sandra Cox was born at 8:51 weighing 7 lbs and 7 oz. and 19 inches long.


I was able to nurse her ten minutes after she was born. And that's all she wanted to do for the rest of the night.


My parents brought the kids the next day to meet her. They were so excited to hold her.



We were able to leave the hospital less than 24 hours after she was born.
We are so excited to have another girl in our family. She has been fun to have at our home, and has brought the sweetest spirit. The kids have all been so helpful and we have had so much help from family and friends. We want to thank everyone for the help and the support they have given us.
7 comments:
I love the name Jersee!!! She is a doll I will hve to come say hi when Im in town!
She is sooo cute. I can see Kort in her. 2 girls 2 boys we are on the same page. Congratulations!!
She is a doll. Can't wait to watch her grow.
She is absolutely beautiful!! I will be coming with Natalie to meet her :) Congrats again!!
XOXO Melanie
I am so excited for you guys! I think that would be so fun to wait and find out. I'm glad everything went well and I can't wait to see her in person!
She is very cute! I bet she has already changed a lot. Can't wait to see her again.
She is absolutely beautiful! Just like her mama! Congrats lady!
Post a Comment