Thursday, August 12, 2010

2 new rooms

We have been working on finishing 2 bedrooms in the basement for a while now, and they are finally done. We let the boys pick out the themes for their new rooms. This is what they chose.........

The Camping room (Kort's)








The BYU room (Kevin's)






They are still a work in progress, but I am so happy with the outcome. The boys are so excited to have their own rooms. They go to bed easier and even keep their rooms clean. It's so nice!!! Karl and his handy brothers did an awesome job.

4 comments:

Racquel & Aidan Goodwin said...

i love the murals on the walls! so creative!

The Rollo Crew said...

Will the hand brothers come down to Vegas and give me a BYU room too? I love them all!!
XOXO Melanie

The Rollo Crew said...

I meant to say handy brothers...yikes LOL!

Life's a Rodeo said...

The rooms look so good. When ever I make it back to Ephraim I need to come see them.