I can't believe my baby is two. She is the happiest child I know. Her girly personality adds so much to our family. I have been told by other parents "just wait till you have a girl, that's when the tantrums start." She is not like that at all. She just gets her feelings hurt easier. It is so nice having another girl in the home. She already loves painting her nails with me. It is so fun getting a little girl ready, especially for church. When she is done, she will look in the mirror and say "cute." She loves playing with her dolls, polly pockets, her kitchen, dress ups and jack. Jaydee is a such a sweet blessing in our home.
2 comments:
She is very cute!!
Oh gosh, how cute is the picture of her holding up Bell? Kids get so excited over the littlest things. What a cutie pie!
XOXO Melanie
Post a Comment