Karl and his brothers got to spend the day together doing manly kind of things. Their day included Cabellas, the Harley Davidson shop, Rodizio Grill, and a Jazz game. They borrowed their mom's Durango, because they didn't want to hang out in a mini van. Karl had such a fun time laughing and talking about things I am sure I don't want to know about.
In response to Billie's comment, I suggested to Andy that they pull their heads together and give us girls some kind of an outing for Christmas as well. They may need some suggestions when the time comes around, but that would be FUN!
6 comments:
LOL who took all the pic's? I bet the boys loved asking people to take pictures of them! LOL PS. did you see TROY :) Big Daddy!!!
I love that they took pictures, that is so funny! I thought only girls were into that. It looks like they had fun.
what cute brothers! Andy is hoping nobody notices his soft comfy pants. :)
I am so glad Karl had someone take pictures! Clint had a ton of fun and requests that we do something similar for them next year too!
In response to Billie's comment, I suggested to Andy that they pull their heads together and give us girls some kind of an outing for Christmas as well. They may need some suggestions when the time comes around, but that would be FUN!
I made them take the camera and threatened them about taking pictures.
Post a Comment