For those of you that don't already know........We are expecting. Karl got a little excited and told his family a little early, so if you already know here's an update. We are just starting the second trimester and praying that the symptoms that let us know we are pregnant start to fade. My symptoms have been lots worse this time around, so we haven't made any guesses on the gender. We thought it was fun not to find out so we are waiting again. We have been to the doctors a couple of times. This last time the heart rate was 180, which is high and a little scary, so everyday when i am sick, all day, I am grateful. I think I am just a little paranoid after the last miscarriage. We are sure this is the last, but are not ready to make anything permanent. So I keep thinking this is the last time that.........
I am so excited to be due the same month as two of my other sisters, Jerilyn & surprisingly Monica. Yes, you read right. Monica got married the weekend after Karl and me. They tried to have kids from the start. After lots of doctor visits, they ended up adopting 2 beautiful children, and decided they were done, because of their age. Well, three years later somehow she got pregnant. Kent is going to be a father of a newborn at 49. Lets just say this pregnancy has grown on them since they found out. I am soo happy for them. We are all due in May.
3 comments:
That is so exciting. I am finally getting used to Monica being pregnant. Do you guys know your official due date? I am grateful it is you and not me this time. Was I not supposed to say anything about the pregnancy on my blog? Sorry if so.
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to have 2 little Cox babies at Bunko!!! Let me know if you need help with any of the kids when you are sick, we would love to have them over!!
Ok. So I am definitely glad I started blogging again! I have seen you twice in the last week and had no clue! I am so excited for you! Congratulations! And you are so awesome to not find out! I wish I could do the same! Hope you start feeling better!
Post a Comment