Sunday, July 26, 2009

Four years later

It's hard to believe that four years ago we had our little Kort. He has added so much to our family. He has the cutest personality that is always making us laugh. For his party we spent the day at the lake with family.




We took the four wheelers out. The boys searched all over trying to find treasures.


This is actually Kevin skiing. I couldn't get a good picture, because I was helping him get started and making sure I was there when he was done. I can't believe he is skiing at 6 years old.

When we were all watered out we came back to our house for pizza and a bomb fire.



Were celebrated Madi and Alex's birthdays too.



This cake is actually a skateboard, not a race car.




Kort enjoying his new pool he got from my family.

No comments: